Would you like to put your skills to the test by doing real IT work?
Would you like to work in a fast-growing, innovative company with lots of career development potential?
Do you long to work in an un-bureaucratic, agile, non-political company?
Would you like to be a valued and critical member of a tight-knit team?
Would you like to be trained by a top-level developer?
All whilst working in a fun workplace with lots of office banter?
Then perhaps CRM Perth is the place for you.
CRM Perth (A division of the Illuminance Solutions group) is looking for an intelligent, energetic and dynamic individual to join our company as an Application Support-person and Developer for our clients.
This is not a level one tech support, it will require actual coding.In this role you will respond to client enquiries, refer technical issues to the relevant developers and, as part of the development team, analyse client CRM systems, do debugging, provide hands-on training to clients as well as general application support and software development. All the while being trained up to a top-tier developer level.
CRM Perth is a Microsoft Partner and specialises in premium Customer Relationship Management (CRM) development and deployment. Our primary client industries include government departments, mining and energy, not for profit organisation and professional service providers, with some of our clients being Alinta Energy, the Australian Government and the Chamber of Minerals and Energy. (http://crmperth.com.au/project-experience/)
- Starting date: 1st December, 2014
- Applications close: 17th November, 2014
- Initial job: 20 Hours a week for one month during a trial period at which point it is probable that the position will translate into full-time employment.
- Visa requirements: Applicant must either be an Australian Citizen or hold permanent residency due to future interest in having full-time staff
- Days: Flexible working hours
- Office Location: William Street, Northbridge (Recently built office)
- Salary Dependent upon skills and experience.
If you have what it takes, send an email to Kieran.Browning@illuminancesolutions.com.au with your CV, visa status, degree status, weekly availability and a statement of how you meet our the criteria as well as an example that demonstrates this.