Work primarily as a software engineer within the Perth business unit. The candidate will be participating in diagnosis of problems, determining and implementing appropriate solutions, and guiding and/or communicating problem resolutions to team members and Empired customers. It is expected the candidate to demonstrate solid technical skills, being able to work in a team, execute assigned tasks, escalate any issues to the Team Lead, show a positive attitude and willingness to learn.
You will be using technologies such as .NET Framework and gain experience in a number of different programming languages such as C# and Powershell.
- Good communication skills - oral and written
- Team player
- Good time management
- Well organised
- Solid understanding of computer architecture
- Adept with technology with a strong thirst for new technologies
- Strong analytical skills and effective problem solving ability
- Software Development and debugging skills
- Interest in software development process and software lifecycle
- Good coding skills – C#, Powershell
- Configuration management
- Applications support
- Service Desk and Incident Management
This role is open for part-time or full-time position. The scholarship amount will be pro rated for part-time positions.
For more details contact
Phone: 0401 317 879
More information here